ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***MR. MOLLY MAID...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

***MR. MOLLY MAID...


I have always made fun of the way my husband vacuums the floor ( I know don't complain but I'm not really it's just funny) I have NEVER said anything to him I just usually leave the room before breaking out into laughter. He always looks like he is posing or most times doing a dance. He does however to a great job on the carpets, got to give him credit for that. Well today I broke down first asking "are you ok? Do you have a headache? ...It was just the way he was holding his head. He said he was fine then realized what he was doing and laughed! Thank God I had the camera handy to catch the pose. It's just to bad I didn't video the dance he did afterwards!

No comments: