ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ALL ABOUT ME!

Friday, September 14, 2007

ALL ABOUT ME!

I was tagged by Tammy from Mom Knows Everythingwith an all about me meme game. Let's see what I can tell you about myself...

8 random things about me...


  1. My nickname is "Carebear"....

  2. I am a happily married mother of 4 children....

  3. My life revolves around my children....

  4. I live 5 hours away from my family. I miss them!....

  5. I love decorating and re-decorating my house and everyone elses....

  6. I recently moved to another province, love the house....

  7. If I ever find the time, I will get my scrapbooking caught up....

  8. I never went on our honeymoon (neither did my husband)....

Now that I've told you a little about myself, I will tag 8 more people (ok, maybe only 6) to share a little about them! (just give me some time to get around to officially tag you, I'm a little slow today)

  1. 1 Males Perspective
  2. Stay at home dad, geek style
  3. In his time
  4. My virtual journal
  5. Stitch-n-stuff
  6. It's a woman's world

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

We went camping and bass fishing on our honeymoon and took our 2 year old daughter with us. Yeah, we were a little late on the wedding thing. LOL