ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***KIM THIS IS FOR YOU!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

***KIM THIS IS FOR YOU!

Well Kim here you go a "blowie flower" from Blakie...he is actually sitting on my knee right now to make sure you get this! It is so funny, he is so excited to be doing this and he even picked out the picture himself...
The other day while we were cleaning up the back yard he had called me over to see something, it was a blowie flower. He wanted me to get down to his level then he told me to help him blow his blowie flower. His exact words were " lets blow them to Mim see if she gets em" Too cute so if you see any blowies in the air you will know that they came all the way from Cape Breton from your buddie Blake. This little guy will never forget you and by the way he is always picking flowers for you and I mean ALWAYS!
(I just read it over to him and he gave me two thumbs and he told me "good job")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Blakie!! oh yeah, and you too Carrie. LOL. Tell Blakie I got them and I was positive they came from him. Tell him the next time he bakes cookies, I will be checking my mail.

Miss you buddie!!! oh yeah, and you too Carrie. LOL

Mom Knows Everything said...

Awww....that's so sweet!

Ana P. S. said...

Hi there, Carrie, I came by to return your visit, and to thank you for the kind congratulations you left on my blog. Thanks! I appreciate it. It was nice that my simple blog made it as "Blog of the Day". By the way, would you care to ex-link? It'll help our page ranks.