ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***CLEANING DAY

Monday, September 24, 2007

***CLEANING DAY


Today I am spending the day at home to get some much needed housecleaning done. I am going to go through the house one room at a time, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, moping, the works. Now that most of the renovating is finished and the dust has settled I thought it would be nice to finally have a clean house and our white socks will appreciate the clean floors...I have a big job ahead of me but with my hubby out of town this week I should be able to get things done by the time he gets back.

2 comments:

Petula said...

I guess "have fun!" would be the wrong thing to say! LOL ... Don't work too hard!

Mom Knows Everything said...

When your done can I borrow your vacuum? Mine died and my husband tried to fix it, were having it's funeral tomorrow on garbage day.