ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: THANKS FOR LISTENING

Thursday, September 13, 2007

THANKS FOR LISTENING


First of all I would like to thank Petula from It's a woman's world and Tammy from Mom Knows Everything for their concerning comments and helpful tips towards my 2 1/2 year old son who just won't eat! It's been a very hard time dealing with him when it comes to eating but guess what everyone? Ever since I took the time to do blog post complaining about it, he has been eating. Yes eating and I mean eating his meals, snacks and more. I am so excited, what a feeling! Today we took him out to McDonald's for lunch, he just loves the play park there and we ordered lunch. Hesitating on buying him anything I thought I would take the chance and try him with a grilled cheese Happy Meal. Well it definitely paid off, he ate the whole meal without me coaching him along and he kept telling us how good it was. It didn't stop there, when we got in the van he was asking for his package of fruit snacks, sure why not....well there is more, once we got home and went to pick the kids up at school, maybe 1 hour later, we went to get them a donut for a special treat for having such a great week and he ate his donut. I was shocked!!!!!!!!!!I'm not usually a complainer but I guess the moral to my story is that sometimes complaining does pay off, I wish I had done it sooner!

No comments: