ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: NEW TIME TRACKING BOOK

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NEW TIME TRACKING BOOK

With my husband taking on a new managers position at a higher level in his company, I wanted to get him a little something that he could make use of. A while back he had been given a book from the Vice President of his company and he found it to be very helpful with his job position, so I wanted to find another book that he would find interesting and beneficial for him. "All Your Money Won't Another Minute Buy" valuing time as a business resource by Curtis Finch is a time tracking book that I have recently come across that every business owner or manager should read. I am sure he will enjoy this book and I hope it will help him through his journey as a business manager.

No comments: