ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***SOME US TIME

Sunday, September 23, 2007

***SOME US TIME

So now the busy day is almost over and 3 of the 4 kids are tucked in bed watching their last TV show of the day and Jay is off to youth group and will be home around 8:30ish and then he is headed off to bed which leaves some time for me and my hubby, yes just the 2 of us! Nothing exciting happening here just a late night craving fix for our Kenny's donair....MMM! Then getting some laundry caught up for my hubby as he is leaving me alone with the 4 kids for a few days while he is away for meetings. This could be interesting! It looks like the kids are getting hot lunches at school because he is the one who makes and packs their lunches, I can so frustrated with making them because of all the foods that they aren't allowed to have at school. I gave up on it and Matt took over...god love him...

No comments: