ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: HAD TO LAUGH

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HAD TO LAUGH


I went to pick up the kids today after school as usual and I waited and waited and Kohl, my son that is in his first year never came out. So I went inside to find him and his teacher was taking him around the school in search for his missing lunch bag and sweater. It was quite a mystery we had on our hands. After quite a few minutes I noticed that the sleeve on his sweater was hanging out of his book bag, well then his teacher remembered that she had put it in there for him so that it wouldn't go missing. That worked out well didn't it! LOL anyway as his teacher went to take his sweater out, there was the missing lunch box! All we could do is laugh, all that running around and he had it on his back with us the whole time. What a way to finally get a tour of the kids school!

No comments: