ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Hair Schools

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hair Schools

I am known as the the hair dresser here in my house. With having a large family I take this opportunity to cut their hair myself to help save money. I have been told my many family members and friends that I should look into doing hair dressing as a career and that I should seriously look into going t a hair dressing academy.

One hair school I am looking into is Regency Beauty Institute. Regency was founded over 50 years ago in Minneapolis and is now the fastest growing beauty school in the U.S. As part of the training, students provide high quality, discounted salon services to the public under supervision. Regency has great placement relationships from salons to Cruise ships and runways. Graduates from Regency are recognized and sought after throughout the U.S.

So if you are looking for great upscale salons that provide that exceptional education that will no doubt benefit you then check out regencybeauty.com. It's a great place to get started, get working and get beautiful!

No comments: