ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Friday, September 14, 2007

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and we can all get ready fro Black Friday! You know, the day after Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to this day to get a huge majority of my christmas shoping done. I am the type of person who will only shop the deals and sales because with having a large family every peny saved is a penny earned.

I will be checking out the Black Friday wesite for 2007 thanksgiving specials and the great news with this site is that the ads aren't kep secret, that's right, you don't have to wait until you receive your thanksgiving day newspaper and there are no more waitning in line at 5:00am. This site will let you pruchase Black Friday items online. How easy is that? I will be checking out ads from Staples to see if I can get a deal on laptops for my son and Old Navy to give the kids a fresh new look in their closets and of course toys, you cna't have christmas morning with them and ToyR Us has great Black Friday ads on Barbie, Bratz, DVD', Fisher Price ride ons and much more. So let's kick off the Christmas shopping season by shopping the Black Friday ads.

No comments: