ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***ON MY OWN...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

***ON MY OWN...

Well we spent the morning getting groceries before my husband heads out of town for his business meeting. He will be back later Thursday night which will leave me alone with my four adorable and very hipper children with lots of work to get done around the house, but hey I'll survive. So we got home at the last minute before my husband had to meet his travelling co-worker but with a little rushing he gathered his things and was out the door. So now here I am on my own for the next couple of days and what a great start I'm off to 10 minutes after he left I got a call from the school saying that my daughter wasn't feeling well with a sore throat or something of the sort, so I headed to the school to pick her up then had to wait around for my little guy to get out of class...she seems fine now, I'm just hoping that I don't have to take her to get her throat checked because I will have to take along the other three kiddies with me. We will ride it out as long as we can. So that 's the beginning to the next couple of days, lets see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: