ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***OMG!.............................................

Thursday, November 1, 2007

***OMG!.............................................


I could sit here right now and cry..... maybe I should.....give it time and the flood gates will open....never mind, don't cry I have seen enough water. No this isn't one of those LOL moments. Today at 4:30 pm I dropped Trinity off at her dance class then picked Matt up at work. Jay wanted to stay home with his friends so that was no big deal. Just as I get to the Mall to pick up Matt I get a phone call from Jay. This couldn't be good I thought, well guess what? I was right...He informed me that water was leaking in the garage (the room we are now renovating with new walls and flooring) I thought it was the pipe with a very very slow leak. Then I called him back and found out that it was actually the washing machine that is upstairs over the garage in the loft (his bedroom). The water wouldn't turn off when it reached the water level and went everywhere. His room and the somewhat renovated garage was FLOODED. It was literally raining in the garage. So we now have a nice mess to clean up, lots of wet towels and clothes, carpet, laminate flooring , and yes wrapped Christmas gifts that we just brought home from our visit, I had to open everything up, it was all clothes but they were soaked. So with all the laundry that I had and now every towel in the house wet and no washer to wash my clothes
I am starting to lose it. So, I will be busy getting things cleaned up . Sounds like fun doesn't it. HMMMM, I wonder where the nearest laundry mat is?

No comments: