ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Camera Critters : Shower built for 2

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Camera Critters : Shower built for 2








The other day Blake (4) wanted to have shower, I usually let him go in and just leave the bathroom door open so I can hear him better if he needs me for anything. He gets upset if he wants out and no one is there to dry him off. Anyway after a few minutes I heard him and it sounded like he was talking to someone so I figured I better go check on him. To my surprise I see the puppy in the shower covered in soap and looking like she had gotten herself in over her head. Apparently she came up to the shower door and started licking it so he decided to open it up and she crawled in looking for a drink. He took advantage of this and decided she was stinky and needed a bath too. It was a hilarious moment that's for sure and the look in Breigh's eyes said it all...HELP ME!



To participate in camera critters click HERE!

12 comments:

Snap said...

Wonderful photo and great story! Glad you had the camera close!

Unknown said...

So cute and funny !! :-)

My remember my kids doing that. :-)

Great photo and story...

Marie Reed said...

Wow!!! I have never heard of a dog taking a shower! That's the coolest!

Martha said...

Wow, I wish our yorkie would take a shower by herself! She's always getting into something and needs a bath. Great photo op!

Anonymous said...

LoL! Hilarious!!! He just wanted the doggy to smell good too! hehehe

Oskar said...

That's so funny. I do not care for the shower...no way!

Ladynred said...

Haha! great story! cool dog!
http://ilovemyguineapigs.com/?p=306

i beati said...

pretty boy

jenn said...

I love this picture!

The Explorer said...

she's cute in that photo

Jane Hards Photography said...

This is so cute, the look on that face.

Amy Platon said...

ha! Thats how we wash our dog too! Last night as a matter of fact!