ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Web Hosting Review Site

Friday, May 29, 2009

Web Hosting Review Site

I have been hosting my blogs for a little over 2 years now and it has been a lot of fun to share my world with my family while I live so far away from them. I have also been amazed by the networking opportunities and have met many cool people through blogging, some I would say feel more like family even though we haven't met face to face. I have been working based off a free web hosting service and recently decided it was time to look into alternatives to see what other hosting services had to offer. I did a little serching and discovered a website "webhostinggeeks.com" that is an excellant source of independant reviews of the best web hosting services under $10/month available today. Searching for dedicated server hosting has never been easier with this full review of all the hosting services, some you probably have heard of and others are hidden gems when you look at what they have to offer. The site's high level comparison gives you a very quick snapshot of what the different hosts have to offer including Price, Space and Traffic. It also shows a list of bonus features that are available and a link to the sites detailed review. It is so easy to compare and find the right host for your needs in just minutes. For me I was looking Free Domain Names and a fairly low monthly fee as I generally just use my blog for fun and keeping up with family. By using the webhostinggeeks.com site you can certainly find the right hosting service to get your site up and running as fast as possible.

1 comment:

Carmat said...

I agree hosting on a free site is a good way to get started in the blogging scene. It allows you to get familiar with the process and what you like and dislike. The cost of hosting a website has come down a lot in the last while so it is really an affodable option