ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Moving our Driveway

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moving our Driveway

We have been doing so much with the house over the last couple of years you would think we would be almost done with projects, but thinking up new projects is one of my favorite projects. Now that I have my truck our driveway isn't big enough for both my truck and my husbands van so we are looking at changing or driveway. We are located on a corner so what I really want to do is move the driveway to the front of the house so we can make the back yard bigger. We considered a couple of different applications for what to use for material and have decided that we would make a concrete driveway. Now we wanted to be sure to get the most qualified concrete contractor to do the work. We decided to go online to search for Jersey City Concrete contractors to get a better idea who was available to do work in our area. Once we found out what contractors were available we did some research to see what quality of work they have performed by checking with the better business buereau. We are planning on being here for a number of years and would like the driveway to last for a long time. I can't wait to get the work done so I don't have to park on the lawn anymore.

No comments: