ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Making Locks Simple

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Making Locks Simple

I have been keeping my hubby busy this Spring with lots of renovation projects and one of my favorite was the installation of our new entry and storm doors. The one thing I wasn't so keen about was all the new keys I had on my key chain thanks to the locks on the handles, deadbolt and screen door, six keys in total. I sure felt weighed down after that was added on. My son wasn't too keen about the situation because he walks home for lunch and had to carry this big bunch of keys with him to school. We had to come up with a solution to this so we called in a San Francisco Locksmith to help us get the locks all keyed the same so we could use just one key for all the locks. The website offers a hot line to call to receive immediate service or you can send your request online for a call back, either way the service you get is fast and friendly and the quality of work is impeccable. It is such a relief now that our lock debacle is behind us and we are back to one simple key to get into our home.

No comments: