ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: My Husband...the Genius (or not)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Husband...the Genius (or not)


I have the final piece of proof that my husband is a pure genius. This morning he was trying to help Jay get his project done for school, which is an entirely different story. While he was doing this he was also making lunches for the kids. He threw a pack of sub buns in the microwave not thinking about the metal twist tie on the bag. Within a few second there were sparks...then flames...then stink of smoke. He managed to clue into what he did fast enough to open the microwave before their was any real damage other than some smoke. The buns were saved and lunchs finished but yes even he admitted his stupidity today! Lucky me.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Lol! At least the buns were saved!