ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Clothes Shopping Made Easy

Monday, May 18, 2009

Clothes Shopping Made Easy


There was a time only a few years ago when I had a severe struggle with my weight. I had just had my daughter and was tipping the scale at almost 200lbs, I felt awful about myself and would almost say a depression took over me for a period of a couple of years. It was a challenge to find clothes to fit and look good around where I lived and we would have to travel into the city a couple of hours away to find to go shopping. I recently found a website dedicated to plus size club wear clothing to fit anyone of generous proportion and allow them to feel that they fit in and are on trend with what everyone is wearing. The clothes they feature on their site have been seen on hit shows like American Idol and MTV. The shirt above would have to be my favorite of all the collections. I love the color combination and the print with the beaded look is really cool. The shirt is made of a spandex/polyester combination to allow for fit and durability. They are currently offering free shipping on orders over $75 all you have to do is enter the secret code "FREESHIP" This site is so full of great styles and colors you are guaranteed to find something that will compliment your wardrobe. This site gets my full recommendation to anyone looking for great, stylish and comfortable plus size clothing for any occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Clothes Shopping Made Easy" to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info