ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Working by Candle light

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Working by Candle light

No I am just kidding, my hours got extended at work this week as the center has extended their operating hours. I now have to work until 1:30am every night, oh and I have keys to close up the center now too. Last night really sucked because my partner got stuck on a call until 1:45 so by the time we actually got out it was 2 and by the time I got home it was 2:30. Luckily Hubby was asleep so he didn't notice I was late tonight. It sure makes it hard to get going in the morning but I will have to try and catch up on sleep in the afternoons.

1 comment:

Carmat said...

That is one hard shift, must be hard to get up and going with the kids. I bet you enjoy the weekends