ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Going for a test Drive

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going for a test Drive

There is two things I have been waiting for all winter and now that Spring is here it's time to take action. The first thing was for our lease to end on our car, only 2 month left so were counting down the days. The second thing was to start shopping for our next vehicle. I didn't want to start too early because that would just make me anxious and be jumping into something. I want to take my time and find the right vehicle at the right price for us. This is a great time to go shopping for a car, it really is a buyers market. I have started looking online for the latest information on all the new cars available on the market. I really want to get a great quality car that has style and performance. I started by watching Acura videos and have taken a liking to the TSX it has great lines and 2.4L, 4 cylinder engine provides great performance and fuel milege. Another option I am looking at were the Aston-Martin videos. I would have to say though for design and beauty I think I have been pulled in by the Audi videos. I am completely sold on the audi s5 and have set up an appointment to take out a test drive next week. I love every angle of this car, which is strange for me as usually there is something I don't like about a car. The grill gives it such an amazing profile, the LED daytime running lights really show up. It looks like it handles amazingly well and I can't wait to get behind the wheel and take it up the highway for a true test of the ride.

No comments: