ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I got this from Jenn's blog and thought I would take some time to answer the questions.

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
French

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Boston Pizza

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chinese!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Ham, pineapple, mushroom and cheese

What do you like to put on your toast?
Jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
6

What color cell phone do you have?
Black

Do you have an Ipod?
nope

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
4 kids!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
cases of chocolate bars for Trinity's New York fundraising***anyone want to buy a bar LOL***

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
nope

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
nope

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I will keep my name...I hate changes

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
nope but if you were waving that $1000 in front of my face I might answer differently :0)

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
What a time for this question...last week I was pulled over and given a warning for talking on my cell phone while driving (not something I normally do) and on the weekend I had a cop from the major crime unit here talking to me.....long story but I didn't do anything wrong! Just stuck in the middle of a bad situation.

Last person you talked to?
Trinity

Last person you hugged?
Blake after he got his school needle this morning!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
summer~

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
What ever day I have off to be with the kids~

Month?
don't have a favorite month

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
not at the moment, I am enjoying the quiet

Mood?
content

What are you listening to?
music, angels on the moon

Watching?
the kids invading my quiet place and looking for summer before going to dance classes

Worrying about?
yup, I sure am....being dragged into court because of a murder investigation oh and as always money :0(

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
public health....school needle for Blake

What's the last movie you saw?
17 again (last night)

Do you smile often?
Yes even through all this family mess

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
nope, hubby and of course the dog will find her way into my room before morning...she loves to cuddle lol

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

1)Do you always answer your phone?
yep if I'm home

2) Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I don't text :)

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my dark brown eyes~

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
No sonic here but I usually get a diet pepsi when I'm eating out

5)Do you own a digital camera?
yup and it goes everywhere I go...

6)Have you ever had a pet fish?
long long ago

7) Favorite Christmas song(s)
love them all

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
it just past but for next year I would love to be a lot closer to our family trip to Disney!

9) Can you do push ups?
a couple LOL

10) Can you do a chin up?
doubt it

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
it depends on what part of the future...planning a trip for my family...totally excited
the mess with my family, scared to death

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Nope

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
nope and I would like to keep it that way

14) Do you have an accent?
I think I (we ) are all starting to pick up the Cape Breton accent...I love listening to my 13 year old talk LOL

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
????

16) Plans tonight?
work

17)Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
many, many times.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
shorts and shirts for Jays birthday, lunch buffet for Jays birthday and Movie night at the theatre

19) Have you ever been given roses?
yup

20) Current worry?
money and the decision of giving a statement to the police or not?.

21) Current hate right now?
hate the situation I am in because of my sister . why does everyone always have to be dragged into her messes. I can't deal with it right now. Will this ever end?

22) Met someone who changed your life?
absolutely.

23) How will you bring in the New Year?
with family, as usual.

24) What song represents you?
I don't know but one song I keep turning to is The Climb by Miley Cyrus? I am listening to it now.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
I have no idea...whoever wants to!

26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
nope. If I did, I wouldn't be who I am today.

27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
yes.

28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
holes in my ears, that's it.

29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I believe so, yes.

30) Does anyone love you?
everybody loves me! lol!

31) Would you be a pirate?
nope. I don't steal.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't have to sing...Blake does that for me...that kid is always singing in the shower.

33) Ever had someone sing to you?
all the time.

34) When did you last cry?
not sure but I have been on the verge with this investigation and trying to make a decision.
I don't want to be the one to keep my sister in jail but I also have to tell the truth.

36) Do you like to cuddle?
not too much. I like my space.

37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
yup with Blake (4 years old). I don't let him to far from me!

38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Blake after his needle this morning

39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I don't know....new kids on the block ????

40) Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
????

41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
new

42) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
not really

43) What is something your friends make fun of you for?
worrying so much....right now it's what I seem to do best... I have to change that

No comments: