ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WEDDING RING

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WEDDING RING

My husband has been having trouble with his wedding ring pretty much since we got married (I hope this isn't a bad sign). He had picked out a tricolor wedding ring but unfortunately it isn't able to be re sized due to the detail and twisting of the bands and after loosing a lot of weight his ring kept falling off. We had enough of that and didn't want him to lose it so I bought him a new one which was very similar but now he keeps having trouble with one of the wire twist in the ring. It keep letting go, having a piece of metal sticking out. We had the ring fixed once and now it happened again. With our anniversary coming up in August I am thinking of getting him a new better quality Wedding Ring! Right now I have come across some really nice titanium grades
which are sure to last and also what I think he will like are the black tungsten rings . He tends to stay away from the tradition wedding rings and is always looking for something a bit different. I'm not sure at this point what I will get but I do know for sure that these rings will be great quality.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

hi Carrie, just passing by and wishing you a good day. I know it's been a long long while since I've visited your blog. Life has been busy with a toddler!