ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Teenage Memories

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teenage Memories

My son is approching his teen years and it made me think back to the issues I had when I was his age. The biggest issue everyone had when I was going to High School was the battle with Acne it was an agonizing battle when you would get up in the morning with eruptions on your face. Now I wasn't too bad off I would have the occasional problems but it was a couple of my friends that had significant and everyday problems that I felt really bad for. The constant ridicule "Pizza Face" was the favorite term at my school. It was always believed acne was somehow caused by what you ate and that if you had it all you at was junk. Anolther great myth was that you were a "dirt bag" if you had acne because you would get it if you weren't clean. Some of the harsh treatments they used to try and get control of their problem were very hard on them. On the market these days, thanks to years of reserch are Natural Acne Treatments that according to the reports show real improvement in 9 out of 10 people in as little as 14 days and improvement in 100% within 30 days, yes I said 100%! The change in philosohy in acne treatments is incredible, you don't have to use the harsh ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide or some of the other ingredient found in traditional treatments. The one thing that is important before trying any treatment program is to consult a dermatologist to find out what your best course of action is. There are so many Acne Products available on the market today it is hard to sort through them all and find the best choice for you and your particular condition

No comments: